This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I love. All opinions are 100% my own.
A BRUNCH RECIPE TO RAVE ABOUT
Consider this an open faced BLT replacing the L with avocado. I guess you could call it a BAT, ha! The recipe for this scrumptious treat is listed below. It also pairs nicely with a mimosa…
- 1/2 AVOCADO
- 1 WHOLE WHEAT ENGLISH MUFFIN
- 2 EGGS, FRIED OR POACHED
- 2 STRIPS OF BACON, COOKED
- 3 GRAPE TOMATOES
- SHAVED PARMESAN CHEESE
- SALT + PEPPER
- START BY COOKING THE BACON FIRST. I LIKE TO CUT MY PIECES OF BACON IN HALF FOR THIS RECIPE SO THAT THEY FIT THE ENGLISH MUFFIN.
- NEXT SPLIT AND TOAST THE ENGLISH MUFFIN.
- SPREAD AVOCADO ON EACH SIDE OF THE MUFFIN AND TOP WITH A SPRINKLING OF SHAVED PARMESAN AND BACON.
- NOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR BASE READY, BEGIN FRYING THE EGGS. POACHED EGGS ARE A GREAT OPTION FOR THIS RECIPE AS WELL.
- ADD COOKED EGGS TO MUFFIN BASE. SALT + PEPPER TO TASTE.
Hope you enjoyed this post, and thanks again for reading!