This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I love. All opinions are 100% my own.
WITH MANGO, TUMERIC, AND HONEY
I’ve recently been turned onto this smoothie kick and because it’s been such a hot summer I thought I’d combine two of my favorite methods to cool down into one!
Eating healthy isn’t always fun in fact, sometimes it’s just out right boring. If I mention smoothie to my husband he automatically says no thanks but if I say “Do you want a popsicle?” and his ears perk up like our dog, Cami. Today I’m going to show you a great way to camouflage a healthy recipe for the summer using fresh ingredients. Looking for a popsicle mold like mine? I’ve got you covered, just click here.
SHOP THE MOMENT | CLICK ARROWS FOR MORE
- 2 CUPS MANGO CHUNKS (FROZEN OR FRESH)
- 1 CUP PINEAPPLE CHUNKS (FROZEN OR FRESH)
- 1/2 BANANA
- 1 CUP COCONUT MILK (UNSWEETENED)
- 1/2 TSP. TUMERIC
- 1 TBS. HONEY
- ADD ALL INGREDIENTS INTO A FOOD PROCESSOR AND BLEND UNTIL SMOOTH. POUR SMOOTHIE MIX INTO A LIQUID MEASURING CUP AND CAREFULLY POUR INTO POPSICLE MOLD. TAP THE MOLD ON THE COUNTER TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE NO LARGE AIR POCKETS AND THAT THE MOLD IS FULL. PLACE IN FREEZER FOR AN HOUR OR SO.
- TO SAVE YOURSELF TIME, YOU CAN PURCHASE FROZEN FRUIT CHUNKS AT YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post and thanks again for reading!
Cheers- Ashley Nicole